Pokemon Pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main SitePortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Pwns Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteTiger
Admin
Admin
WhiteTiger

Poke Points : 180
Awesomeness : 2

Pokemon Pwns Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Pwns Forum Rules   Pokemon Pwns Forum Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Rightio, if you are reading this you are probably a new member, if so welcome to the forums ^^. If you are just checking up on the rules, that's great, I always appreciate it when people follow the rules Razz, so thanks Smile.

Anyhow on with the rules, I ahve tried to keep them short and simple Smile.

1. No Swearing - This forum is for all ages so keep this in mind when posting and do not curse/swear.
2. No Inappropriate Content - Do not post anything inappropriate, keeping in mind as this forum is for all ages (this includes links to other sites).
3. No Spamming - Do not double post or post anything off topic. Please use the edit button and post in the correct sections.
4. No Flaming - Do not insult or upset any other member, keep any dispute to PM, and report any abuse to myself or a moderator.

There are no current rules on signatures or similar subjects. Abusing this will just lead to a restriction being added later.

That is the basic rules as of the moment, these are subject to change at any time.

If you have any questions you can ask in this section or send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonpwns.co.cc

Pokemon Pwns Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1