Pokemon Pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main SitePortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ben should be banned (You dont have to)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbo
Turbo

Poke Points : 40
Awesomeness : 2

Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Empty
PostSubject: Ben should be banned (You dont have to)   Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:50 am

I'm not being a Meanie but......
I'm sick of the way ben treats people

1. He spammed my forums and PDC (Pokemon Destiny) Like wtf? Thats mean.
2. What if you fall out with him? He could delete you forum
3. He coppied Idea's from PDC withought Permission
4. He bans people for no reason.
5. He is selfish
6. He has a go at people who dont post on his forums

Now I'm not saying he should be owner, I'm saying he should atleast be Moderator, I dont think it's right him being Admin
Back to top Go down
Dakurai
Dakurai

Poke Points : 12
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Ben should be banned (You dont have to)   Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:47 pm

He should be IP banned in my opinion he hacked my account on his forums and make a fake PM saying i was going to hack is website and tryed to get everyone against me but people knows that he did it
Back to top Go down
http://dakurai.forum-motion.com
Turbo
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Ben should be banned (You dont have to)   Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:14 am

I agree, He should be ultra banned
Ban for ever
Back to top Go down
WhiteTiger
Admin
Admin
WhiteTiger

Poke Points : 180

PostSubject: Re: Ben should be banned (You dont have to)   Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:04 am

All very valid points and I completely understand what you are saying. I know what he has done and im sorry for it Sad.

He is currently a Moderator on here, I would not make him a Admin. But I don't want to take action on here for things that have happened elseware, most of which I didn't know about until people start posting about him. That said I will leave him for now, and if anything happens I will take whatever action is needed to deal with it Smile.

Sorry for all the trouble he has caused Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonpwns.co.cc
Turbo
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Ben should be banned (You dont have to)   Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 pm

It's alright, I'll just Appreciate if he was less selfish and more kinder to people.
Back to top Go down
Goldenrod
Goldenrod

Poke Points : 18
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ben should be banned (You dont have to)   Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Actually, I don't think it's possible for him to be kind AT ALL. My bro tried to join his forum, he said as soon as he joined he was banned for being a "gay troll" or something.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenrodcity6.webs.com
Turbo
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Ben should be banned (You dont have to)   Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:09 am

I know, I just dont like the way he treats people, Why does he have 117 Members when he dosent even care about them? He only wants to have popularity with his forum.
Back to top Go down
Goldenrod
Goldenrod

Poke Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Ben should be banned (You dont have to)   Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:19 am

And you are like the only person I know who can see that. I am gonna get that troll someday. Like, maybe wednesday.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenrodcity6.webs.com
Galukxy
Galukxy

Poke Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Ben should be banned (You dont have to)   Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:21 am

It is NOT Possible to Ban Ben's IP he has a dynamic IP address meaning it changes and he can just come back, I would want him gone as much as the next guy but Seriously making a thread about this is not a good idea you need to talk to a mod or admin about this situation and not to take it into your own hands because it will just put you into more trouble than the problem that has started, for now just leave it as and move on.
Back to top Go down
http://sspokemon.forum-motion.com
WhiteTiger
Admin
Admin
WhiteTiger

PostSubject: Re: Ben should be banned (You dont have to)   Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:24 am

I understand what you are all saying and I know what he has done/ is doing >.<. I won't stand here and try to defend him. But as far as this forum goes there isn't a problem, if one does appear I will deal with it. Again I am sorry for all the issues you have had Sad.
Back to top Go down
Dakurai
Dakurai

Poke Points : 12
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Ben should be banned (You dont have to)   Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:12 pm

WhiteTiger wrote:
I understand what you are all saying and I know what he has done/ is doing >.<. I won't stand here and try to defend him. But as far as this forum goes there isn't a problem, if one does appear I will deal with it. Again I am sorry for all the issues you have had Sad.

WhiteTiger, if you want this discussion to stop there is an easy way to fix it just lock the topic. And Everyone we all know what ben is like is cruel and mean I know I have been there ask anyone on his forums they will tell you how bad he treats me. You all think you got it bad! But imagine me, I got my account hacked into then ben sent a PM from my account to his saying im going to hack his forum. So to rap this up YES we all know how ben is and he might never change so why don't we just accept the way he is or just stay away from him. And Whitetiger if you feel this is going out of hand just lock this and get it over with.
Back to top Go down
http://dakurai.forum-motion.com
WhiteTiger
Admin
Admin
WhiteTiger

PostSubject: Re: Ben should be banned (You dont have to)   Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:39 am

Well said, I really don't mind people expressing their opinions so I left it open, but I think that has been done so yes I will lock it now ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben should be banned (You dont have to)   Ben should be banned (You dont have to) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben should be banned (You dont have to)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Pwns :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: