Pokemon Pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main SitePortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Pwns Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbo
Turbo

Poke Points : 40
Awesomeness : 2

Pokemon Pwns Review Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Pwns Review   Pokemon Pwns Review Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:15 am

Name: Pokemon Pwns
Catergory: Pokemon
Theme: Website + Forum
Created: 29th October 2008

Introduction-
Pokemon Pwns is a website created by White Tiger, Its been quite successful and is known to have more then one layout. It uses alot of HTML and began on 29th October, It moved from the lame Webs to the awesome Freehostia!

Layout -
How can we hate this one? There is loads of layouts to choose from on the main site, It just looks fantastic!
The forum one just looks cool, I like all the image buttons and the colours look lovely!
WhiteTiger spent a lot of time on the template, He has made no mistakes on this, Perfect!

Content -
You really have some nice things on the site, You have Pokedexes, Website Help (Very useful!), Anime information, Movie information, Art/Graphics, Games and some other fun stuff!
I would suggest adding Pokemon Game information, it really does need that! It would boost your site up!
I would also suggest adding Trading Card information (even if you hate it!), I might not have it on my forum but its just a good suggestion.
Perhaps try something more creative for the site? Make a sprite comic, etc etc.
Overall, this is pretty good.

Community -
Your community hasn't really grown much, Don't get down though, Just keep going, You will find posts eventually.
I suggest adding contests/Competitions in the forum, That'll make more people come!

Final Score: 9.2
This is a really good site to be honest, I really liked it, Just try adding Pokemon Game Information
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragonX
Admin
Admin
ShadowDragonX

Poke Points : 26
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pwns Review   Pokemon Pwns Review Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:33 am

In the wrong place, this should be in Suggestions, not Rules.

Thanks, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ho-ohrealm.net/
WhiteTiger
Admin
Admin
WhiteTiger

Poke Points : 180
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pwns Review   Pokemon Pwns Review Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 am

Thank you Jim :3. Nice review Razz.

Your idea on the Games info etc is good, I try to add bits to the games every so often, is there anything in particular on games I should add?

The TCG is something I really know nothing about, I have not played it since the first few sets, so I did it would all be from research and other online sources xD.

Community aspect on the forum side has always been my weak point, through lack and effort and to an extend motivation to try and make it grow, though I have never liked the idea of advertising around other sites to do so. A competition or tournament would be a nice idea, and I may try it Smile.

Thank you Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonpwns.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pwns Review   Pokemon Pwns Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Pwns Review
Page 1 of 1